Monday, October 3, 2011

Explanation Writing - Pedestrian Crossings

Pedestrian Crossings
 A good place to walk across is the pedestrian crossing.  The pedestrian crossing is white and black stripes.  It works when the car stops and people wait.  I feel happy because I like crossing safely.
by Te Kapua
The Pedestrian Crossing’s are a safe place to cross the road.  The Pedestrian Crossing has black and white stripes painted on the road like a zebra.
We look and we stop.  We look for the cars and then we cross the road.
My feelings inside are this is fun.
by Nevaeh-Lee


 A good place to cross safely is a pedestrian crossing.  The black and white strips on the road look like a zebra.  Look both ways, then wait, when the cars stop, cross the road.  I feel scared because the cars are going too fast!
by Mele
 The pedestrian crossing is a safe place to cross the road.  There are black and white stripes on the pedestrian crossing.
Wait for the cars to stop the cross safely. 
I made me safe because the cars might not stop otherwise.
by Robin







The pedestrian crossing is a safe place to cross the road.  There are black and white stripes.  When I cross the pedestrian crossing I have to step on the stripes. 
It feels like fun when I am crossing because I feel safe.
by Jeszmuel 

The pedestrian crossing is a safe place to cross the road.  There are black and white lines painted on the road.
We look both ways to cross the road.  When we cross I feel scared and safe because Mum and Dad walk with me.
by Namrata























No comments:

Post a Comment