Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Explanation Writing - Exercising

Exercising
We have to do exercise some days.  Your heart pumps and when you are running you get tired and have to have a rest.  If you don’t you will keep coughing. It makes you get healthy, fit, strong and a fast runner.  You have to exercise to get healthy.
I feel tired when I exercise.
by Bradley


I exercise to make me fit.  I run around the house.  I do forward flips.  I feel happy.
by Justin
Exercise is very important because it makes your heart pump.  You can do lots of exercise.  I know some exercise moves, jumping, skipping, Jump Jam, riding your bike, swimming, relay running, star jumping, obstacle course, race, challenge, walking to school, running around the field and Home/Play Challenge. 
If you are doing a race you have to wait for someone to say “On your marks, get set, goooo!” 
If you’re doing an obstacle course you have to go straight away. 
I feel all terrific and sweaty when I finish Jump Jam.
by Tylah-Dawnn

Exercise makes you fit.  You can do running, biking and jogging.  You have to do exercise because it will make you strong. 
I feel strong because exercise is good for you.
by Alaa
Exercise is when your heart is beating very fast and you feel sweaty too.
It is like running, jumping, also swimming and lots of things.
Exercise is good because it makes you fit.  If you eat lots of food you will get fit and healthy.
by Chloe
                                        




No comments:

Post a Comment