Why were we making hot air balloons:
- We were making hot air balloons because this balloon below was on Dawson Park this morning.
How to make hot air balloons:
What you need:
- · A plastic bag
- · String
- · A paper cup
- · A hair dryer
What you do:
- · Cut the string into four pieces of the same length.
- · Put four holes at the top of the paper cup.
- · Thread a piece of string through each of the holes in the cup.
- · Tie two pieces of string to one of the handles of the plastic bag.
- · Tie the other two pieces of string to the other handle of the plastic bag.
- · Put the hair dryer under the hole of the plastic bag.
- · Turn the hair dryer on.
- · Let go of the plastic bag.
What is the difference between a hot air balloon and a parachute?
- · A hot air balloon goes up and a parachute goes down.
Was it easy to make a hot air balloon?
- · It is easy to make because you just poke it through the hole and tie it to the plastic bag.
- · No because the threading was too hard.
- · No is wasn’t because it was hard to put the string through the holes because the string was fatter than the holes.