Monday, October 3, 2011

Explanation Writing - Cleaning Your Teeth

Cleaning Your Teeth
Toothpaste can take all the yucky things off your mouth.  It tastes like lemon cream.  It works like a machine.  I makes me feel cold.
by Aki   

                                


I brush my teeth with my toothbrush.  It feels clean.  I spit it out. 
I brush my teeth at home.  My mum and dad and my brother brush too.
by Hussain




Cleaning our teeth is what we do.  You clean your teeth when you use a toothbrush.  You use water to clean your teeth.
I feel proud because I love cleaning my teeth.
by Connor


I clean my teeth with a toothbrush and toothpaste.  I put paste on my toothbrush.  I brush my teeth and I spit the toothpaste out.  I get some water and rinse my mouth.
My mouth feels fresh and clean.
by Brooklyn




I brush and brush and put water and toothpaste on my brush.  I brush up and down.  It feels like they are getting clean. 
You need to brush your teeth because then you will get good teeth.
by Nathan

I clean my teeth with a toothbrush and toothpaste. 
Put the toothpaste and your toothbrush and scrub your teeth.  You spit it out of your mouth and rinse your mouth out with water.
It feels very tickly.
by Trinay

13 comments:

  1. WOW!! Room 16 those looks cool. I like your picture Trinay.
    From Lita room14

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been learning about teeth in our class. Wow your pictures are amazing because they are really colourful .
    Amira

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family brushes teeth as well.My mum brushes twice a day in the morning and before she goes to bed.My dad brushes 3 times a day. The pictures are very pretty.
    Caua

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pictures and your writing about teeth was very good. When I brush my teeth I use toothpaste and a toothbrsh for two minutes. by Amina

    ReplyDelete
  5. We been learning about teeth aswell and i like your drawings are nice and your writing about teeth is good aswell. cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your reports about teeth we have been learning about teeth aswell. From kaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know that if you eat too many sweets you might get holes in your teeth. Your pictures are really coulorful. Younus

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have been learning about teeth. I hope you visit us to see our Healthy Teeth posters. Nice pictures. You can visit the dentist to clean your teeth. Josh

    ReplyDelete
  9. To take caer of my teeth I don't eat too much chocolate and sweets. What else to you do? Ewan

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your picture it is lovely. we have been
    leaning about teeth is well. From Elijah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Year 3, Wix Primary School,
    Thanks for all your positive comments. You know a lot about brushing your teeth to keep them healthy and clean.
    Kullen's tooth fell out on Monday. Have you lost your teeth too?
    From Kullen, Alaa, and Room 16

    ReplyDelete