How to make silverbeet and cheese spring rolls
What you need:
- Spring roll pastry
What you do:
- Wash the silverbeet.
- Cut up the silverbeet into strips.
- Put the oil in the pan and spread it.
- Then turn on the pan.
- Put the cut up silverbeet in the pan and cook it.
- Get some spring roll pastry.
- Lay it out so it looks like a diamond.
- Put the silverbeet in the pastry with cheese.
- Roll it up from the bottom corner.
- When it gets to the middle we fold over the sides and keep rolling it till the end.
- Brush the spring rolls with oil.
- Cook it in a hot oven for 10 minutes until they are crispy, brown and golden.
Edited by Room 16