Monday, July 4, 2011

I Laughed So Much I ...

We read this poem 
and it made us all giggle.  
We wrote stories about a time that we were laughing and laughing.


My sisters and I were at the dairy buying bread.  My sister picked the bread up and the bread fell out of her hands.  If fell from her hands because her hands were slippery.  We laughed and giggled.  We laughed so much we couldn’t stop laughing.
by Hayat


The cow licked my brother.  He laughed and laughed so much when it tickled him.  I laughed too, but I fell off the picnic table.  That made me laugh even more and more!
by Kullan


My brother went down Putikitiki.  I made a trap down Putikitiki.  My brother ran down and he tripped and I laughed like this “La, la, la, la, he, he, he, he!  It felt funny.  I tickled my brother and he kept laughing.
by Jeszmuel



I started to tickle my little sister, she laughed.  
She laughed so much that …
I couldn’t stop.  Then …
she wet her pants and she was still laughing!
by Alice



My brother tickled me.  I laughed and laughed and laughed.
I laughed so much my tummy hurt!  
My tummy hurt so much that my nose bleed.  
I ran so fast that my brother couldn’t catch up to me. 
I ran up to my dad’s van.  
He couldn’t get up, 
he was too little to get up to me!
by Mele


My dad tickled me on my foot.  I laughed and laughed 
and I got the stitch from laughing.  
My tummy was sore.  I had enough tickling!  
It was funny at the pools.
by Niaana


My aunt tickled me!  I got my cousins and we jumped on my aunt.  
My aunt tickled me and my cousins.  My cousins buried me.  
My aunt found me.  My cousins and I ran away from my aunt.  
We ran fast.  I laughed when she tickled me.  I felt funny inside.
by Robin 



I was silly so my sister laughed.  I was saying “Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.”  
My sister and I laughed and laughed.  It was so funny it hurt our tummies.  
We needed to stop laughing but we couldn’t stop.
by Tylah-Dawnn



1 comment:

  1. I laughed so much when I read your stories Room 16. You are very clever at writing. I can think of some times when I have laughed with you.
    From Mrs Blair

    ReplyDelete