Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Lego Hunt

Bang went the chairs. This is the hardest bit dragging the chairs down the stairs. Next my favourite bit, building a lego machine, it's MacDonalds. Now to put the blankets on the hut. Sneak, sneak, up the stairs to get my fluffy blanket out of my room. Oh no, mum saw me.
She said " Don't make a mess."
"Ok mum." I said. Now my favourite bit, making a bed in the hut. "Now I'm all done. "I said.  Then my brother came along. And we laughed all night.
Mum said "It's time for bed."
When I went to sleep I heard scary sounds at night. I felt scared.
by Jamie

1 comment:

  1. I like how you started with a bang and I enjoyed it keep up the good work. I wonder how long it took you to build McDonalds. When you write McDonalds it was spelled it wrong it's McDonalds.
    Hussein room 11

    ReplyDelete