Friday, June 8, 2012

Puddle Writing

Puddles from Ham East on Vimeo.

When I went to see Mum, I stepped in the puddles.  I was running.  I was laughing and laughing and Mum was laughing too.  My whole family was laughing because I fell in the puddle.  I got out of it so I could get dry.  Dad didn’t see the puddle and he landed in it.  I laughed and laughed too!
by Aotea

I jumped into the puddles and they were white, black and grey.  It made me wet and it was cold.  I kept jumping and it made me wet again. It was raining in the puddles  and there were little circles in the puddles.
by Paige

I splashed water into the drain until it got into my gumboots.  Then I tried to pour it out! 
by Ruby

The puddle was by our class.  My friend said to me, “There is a puddle”.
I went and jumped into the puddle, it was fun.  The puddle was wet and I played in it.  The water was squishy and my shoes were wet.  I jumped and reached and I could not stop laughing!
by Michelle

When I was walking to school I saw a puddle, it was shiny.  I jumped in, it was freezing cold and wet!  My brother and I were going down the hill.  He saw a big puddle.  My brother jumped in it and he got wet!  The brown, red leaves were in the big shiny puddles.   I like the rain because it gets me wet and it feel nice on my back and it tickles.  I got soaked and so did my brother!
by Jahna

I ran to the big puddle and I could not stop!  When I got there I tripped up by a rock.  It was a little rock.  I kept tripping over in the puddle.  It was slimy water and I went “Awwwww, yuck, yuck yuck!
by Racheal

I was playing with Emma and we saw a big puddle.  Emma wanted to jump in the puddle.  It was fun!  Emma jumped in and the water went all over her.  She was soaking wet.  I was playing in my gumboots.  My feet were nice and dry!
by Scania

I stepped in a big puddle and my sister started laughing at me.  It was cold.  Then I fell over in it.  I got very cold and wet.  I laughed and laughed too much.  I couldn’t stop at all.
by Maraanea

I stamped in the puddle and I got wet.  My trousers got wet.  I felt very sad.  The puddle was sparkly, it was on the ground.  Our roof is broken.  The rain is leaking on my brother.  He didn’t see the water coming down on his shoulder.  Oops!
by Shanyn

I jumped in the puddle, my knees got wet.  Mum said “You got your socks wet”.  My socks are soggy now!
by Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment