Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Whanau Sports Day

The whole school joined together for our Athletics Day.
We mixed up the classes  and made teams 
with children of all ages.
We had lots of different games and activities
Sprints, Throw the Gumboot, High Jump,
Javelin, Discus, Hurdles, Ball in the Bucket,
Long Jump, and Sack Races!
Whanau Sports Day on PhotoPeach
What a morning!
We were worn out 
but we had soooo much fun!

A big thank you to all the
Year 5 Project Energizer Leaders
and the teachers.
WE VOTE TO HAVE 
WHANAU SPORTS AGAIN!
Do you have a Sports Day at your school?
What is your favourite activity?

2 comments:

  1. I loved our Whanau Sports Day! I got to help with the sack races and we had a lot of fun.
    I actually joined in with some of the 5 year olds and I needed to have a rest half way through!
    I hope we do it again soon.
    From Anna
    Room 14 HES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mrs Mckenzie, It s Tylah-dawn, I remember when we were at whanau sports day. I miss u see u after the holidays bye.

    ReplyDelete